Thursday, October 25, 2007

Semi Finals...

Another tough day!...after postponing the team event my semi final got underway at 3pm. With a head cold kicking in it was again a real struggle to get my energy levels up and focussed on the heat and a 5ft shore pound didn't help matters! The heat started well and in the first 7 minutes i was feeling strong with some good lip moves, including an air pretty much above rusty! The 2nd half of the heat didn't go so well, i found a nice walling left but a beat down on the inside really sapped my energy. With another close round it was a tense wait but i again pulled 2nd which means i'm through to the final on Saturday afternoon. I've got to say i'm really stoked to be in the final and hopefully with a rest day tomorrow can get over this cold and find my top form. Another bit of news...i made the local newspaper with my air shot from earlier in the week :)...that's fame for you eh!

No comments: